Temme English were founded in May 2010 by Carl Temme and Steve English who, with almost fifty years estate agency experience between them, shared a vision for creating a new business delivering the finest service and results for their customers and clients.
Three years later, having established themselves as a multi award winning business in Wickford, they were joined by Nathan Proctor who brought over twenty years estate agency experience and a second office in Colchester was opened.
In 2014 Temme English expanded once more with the addition of their third office in Basildon
The Temme English reputation is built on the key principles and values of:
- Integrity: you can expect and rely on the honesty and professionalism of our service
- Passion: our team live and breathe excellence in everything we do
- Innovation: we market properties effectively using tried and trusted as well as modern methods
- Service: we put our customers and clients at the centre of everything we do
- Results: we achieve the best results in every situation
Whilst the main focus of activity at Temme English is selling and letting property, we have a range of complementary professional services to help make buying and selling, letting and renting easier. These include both mortgage and conveyancing services.
Our fully trained and experienced team will be pleased to advise.